Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Community Feed

Options
I'm new to MFP, and from what I can tell my "feed" consists of just my friends. Part of what made me enjoy SparkPeople so much, and made me so successful with SparkPeople, was the Community Feed. This was a public feed that was consistently updated (not like a discussion board) where everyone was able to communicate together. It operated similar to Facebook - users would post content and others were able to react to and comment on it. It provided significant motivation, wonderful community interaction, lots of idea sharing, and was just plain fun. I kept it up on its own tab all day to check in whenever I had a free moment and was able to post whenever I needed support knowing I would have a response quickly. It was fantastic for accountability. I'd love to see it here on MFP, too.
1 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies