The Journey Ahead

Options
Hello. I am embracing this new forum and trying to dedicate myself to losing the weight (around 100 lbs.) that need to go. I am a professor and writer and these have been the two most sustaining aspects of my life. When I turned 40, I decided it was time to make a change. I am now 42 and have been working out with with a trainer for over a year. I feel so much better but the weight is not coming off. So now I am trying to embrace planning ahead and eating well. :drinker:

Replies

• baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Your'e in the right place. Good luck with your weight loss journey. You'll find many friends here willing to give support!
  • rorourke19
    Options
    Good luck!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Welcome, You Can Do It!!
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I know this site will help. Make sure you post your food. It really is an eye opener.
    I would love to encourage you along your way so if you want to friend me then we can help motivate each other.
    Nancy
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I know this site will help. Make sure you post your food. It really is an eye opener.
    I would love to encourage you along your way so if you want to friend me then we can help motivate each other.
    Nancy