A Little Bite of Randy

Options
randypandy5001
randypandy5001 Posts: 14 Member
edited April 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone!

Though I am not new to MyFirtnessPal, this is my first time creating a discussion. I have attempted and failed many diets/ life style modifications. I am slowly gaining some realizations; the biggest one is that I am not alone.

Currently my biggest struggle is sweets. I have found that even a little taste can create cravings for days. It seems like elimination is the best way to manage this issue. How have you managed your sweet cravings?

With peace,

Randy

Replies

• drtgrrl
    drtgrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have any advice, but I'm in the same boat. Sweets are a tough thing for me. Even small amounts get me thinking and obsessing about them for quite a while. As summer dawns I know I'm in for a lot of offerings in the various events I am part of. Fortunately I love berries, and I'll sometimes have a huge bowl of berries with some yogurt and a dollop of cool whip to make it seem special. I always have frozen berries in the house, and the summer brings good fresh berries. They are also easy to prepare (I hate being in the kitchen).
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There are low carb / low sugar sweets. If you look up Atkins bars or keto bars it's not horrible.