Supernatural and other VR Fitness people?

Options
Hello! I'm looking for friends who knock out some of their fitness in VR.

I'm 45m from Oregon, USA. I have been working out for nearly two months (gym in the morning and VR in the afternoon or evening). I've lost 20 pounds and have near 0 friends on MFP.

If you love Supernatural, Beat Saber, or any VR experience I'd love to have you as a supportive friend. Heck, even if you are just a great friend who doesn't get into the Tech side of fitness I'd love to have you for a friend.

My Meta oq2 name is Frictionburn.

Replies

• cute_mom_needs_wine
    cute_mom_needs_wine Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't believe there are no other SN users here??? It can't be just two of us.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I hated how sweaty it made my VR set so I stopped using it for exercise 😅
  • cute_mom_needs_wine
    cute_mom_needs_wine Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @Chef_Barbell aww man I can handle that part because the rest of it is soooo much fun!! To me apparently :smile:
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,647 Member
    Options
    I love Beat Saber and Audio Trip!
    Wanted to try Supernatural, but as I'm Australian, it's not available here :disappointed:
    I'm TwistedSassette on Oculus too, feel free to add me!
  • reignoftra
    reignoftra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural and know no one else who uses it. Feel free to add me Tracy W, Tre9779 on Oculus
  • TheFrankLewis
    TheFrankLewis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been working out with Supernatural for the better part of a year now. It has really reduced the activation energy it takes for me to get a workout in.

I'll be honest...one of the coaches really drives me up the wall and I can't stand their voice...which is how I discovered focus mode.

I can't imagine going back to a gym at this point as I'm pretty darn happy with the setup.

Always looking for SN buddies for some friendly encouragement.