Sweet tooth

Options
cathyeray
cathyeray Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I’m Cathy and I have a sweet tooth the size of Mt Everest. What do you feed your sweet tooth or how do you kick the cravings to the curb?

Best Answer

• nsk1951
    nsk1951 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It's hard to give up sweet food. However, depending on your personal circumstances you might not need to give them up completely. Or, you might find that there are specific sweets that you do need to say good-bye to for the long haul. ... You asked how to kick the cravings to the curb, or what do others eat to feed the sweet tooth ... I eat fruit. My go to's are the standard everyday fruits ... apples, mandarins (oranges are bit on the big size for my tolerance level), bananas, and berries are my standards. Occasionally I enjoy mangos or pineapple, and sometimes dry fruits like raisins, prunes, figs, dates. ... However those dry fruits sometimes kick of a big-time binge. I very seldom, any longer, eat pastries of any kind, nor candies or ice cream ... none of those are of the kind that I can control IF they are in my house. However ... if I am out or at someone else's home, I can have a serving and be ok with it ... just as long as I don't sit around with it in front of me all night! ... Good luck. It ain't easy to do but sometimes, when it's a matter of health or sweet teeth (that do rot away from all that sugar) .. you just gotta bite the bullet and sweat it out.

Answers

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Fruit...natures candy
  • aaronroxobey
    aaronroxobey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    depends on the diet but on a normal one I used fruit but on keto I drink these sugarfree powders from walmart with lots of different flavors.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Fruit
This discussion has been closed.