75+ lbs to lose? Lost 75lbs already, or on your way? Come and join the Larger Losers group...

Options
If you started or plan to start a weight loss journey with 75 pounds or more to lose, come join our group that's targeted specifically for Larger Losers. Anyone who has completed their journey is also welcome to join.

The group recognises that people with 75+ pounds to lose face different challenges from folks who have never experienced morbid obesity. Our members know it'll be months or years before we reach our goal weight. We've had years/decades of living with obesity, and we know we need to unlearn a lot of the behaviours that got us to our current weight. We're all works-in-progress, with stories to tell and wisdom to share.

Our group has members who are maintaining 100+ pound losses. It has members who are just at the start of what will be a lengthy and challenging journey. It has members who have been on the roller coaster more times than they care to think about, and who are just hanging in there trying their best to string together one good choice after another.

Between us we have a wealth of experience, of both the highs and the lows of weight management. We're a bit crazy at times, but if you join us we promise to provide you with unstinting, non-judgmental support during good times and bad. We'll cheer you on, congratulate you on your successes, commiserate when things don't go to plan, and ask that you return the favour.

It would be great to have you join us! Here's the link to our group

If you click on the blue 'OPTIONS' button on the right hand side, it will allow you to join the group.

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,652 Member
    Options
    Ha, look at this!

Free falling formerly obese felines know how to write! 👍😎

The group even has a couple of (old) posts that make good reading!
  • jenniferelizabethwiseman
    Options
    Fantastic invite, @Bella_Figura! And a fantastic group of people.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Nice invitation, Bella! We'll have new friends to play (and learn) with now :)
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I must be doing something wrong as I joined the group but can’t see any activity after 2019 so I need to amend some settings somewhere??
    I’m a week into a mammoth amount of weight to shift so a group of people who know how it feels to start out would be great…. Feel free to add me as I find it easier to manage my newsfeed 😁