Need a rollout fitness map for concrete garage floor

Can you recommend an adequate workout mat that I can quickly put down on my garage floor, then roll/fold back up when I am done? I can move my car out of the garage, deploy some type of mat to give me a car-size workout space, then need to be able to stow away the mat and any equipment and put the car back in. I am hoping for something thin enough that it can roll up as I don't have room to store a thick rubber horse stall style mat that I would prefer to use.

Replies

• claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Could you not leave the horse mat down and just drive over it? Anything which is sturdy - like stable matts - is likely to be too heavy and cumbersome to move regularly, and the lighter matts might not be sturdy enough (depending on what you’re using it for). What are you looking to do on it - deadlifts / general weights?
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Oooh! I have actually just bought one for a home gym I am currently building in my garage. I don't put my car in the garage, though, so the mat situation will be different. I might look for a mat that can repel oil and water.