My Report.... Let's Share

Hey All,
Here's my MFP Report for the last 90 days... Let's see yours...

Evbz.jpg
Evfm.jpg

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Great job!! I do love a good graph!
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    How do you get it to show in 20lb increments at the left side? Mine shows in 100lb increments so my graph is just a slightly downward sloping line, which is nice as its the right direction, but I want it to look at wiggly! lol
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    wow, well done!

I especially love how it can go up from time to time, just goes to show that weight loss isnt about losing every single week :)
  • paulyoung1703
    paulyoung1703 Posts: 29 Member
    How do you get it to show in 20lb increments at the left side? Mine shows in 100lb increments so my graph is just a slightly downward sloping line, which is nice as its the right direction, but I want it to look at wiggly! lol

The scale auto-adjusts. As soon as your graph doesn't start with a zero, your scale will adjust too.
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member

The scale auto-adjusts. As soon as your graph doesn't start with a zero, your scale will adjust too.

Thanks that makes sense. I started using MFP around the 21st June, so got about another month before it changes.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Hi DAMNSON2. Wowee! You're a champ! Consistency and dedication to your goal shows big time on your chart! Glad you reminded me of that tool. Shows I was gaining weight but now on track.
    How can I share mine. Don't know how to post it. Thanks from Chicago. :flowerforyou:
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Great Job!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Awesome progress in a short time. Congrats
    Let's see yours...

Here's mine from a couple months ago. I've got a spreadsheet set up in Excel. The blue line is my progress. The red line connects my starting weight of 523 to my goal weight on 220 in my goal time of 3 years.

536172115c64c4d9afaeed3188dd7b22_zps1a30a1ec.jpg
  • dmanson2
    dmanson2 Posts: 134
    How can I share mine.
    I just took a screen shot from a PC. The PrtScn button up top on your keyboard. And saved it as a picture. Then i uploaded it to a pichost and pasted it into my post.

Thanks for the nice words. :)
  • marilou0511
    [/quote]
    Here's mine from a couple months ago. I've got a spreadsheet set up in Excel. The blue line is my progress. The red line connects my starting weight of 523 to my goal weight on 220 in my goal time of 3 years.

536172115c64c4d9afaeed3188dd7b22_zps1a30a1ec.jpg
    [/quote]
    Impressive FISHER_MAN_MATT! You have traveled far!
  • dmanson2
    Anyone once going to share? :)
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    i'd share but i don't know how to attach it :/
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    August was not to good to me = (.
    3m.png
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    3m.png

August is NEVER good to me! End of summer parties kill me every year, luckily September is always a time for adjusting!
  • marilou0511
    How can I share mine.
    I just took a screen shot from a PC. The PrtScn button up top on your keyboard. And saved it as a picture. Then i uploaded it to a pichost and pasted it into my post.
    Almost there but need direction on how to download to MFP. Okay, I saved the PrintScreen onto the "Paint" program in my PC as a JPG. Opened an account in Photobucket and uploaded my weight chart there. Now, how do I download to MFP.
  • marilou0511
    Oops! Read some posts on how to download here but didn't work.
  • dmanson2
    copy the pictures URL to a post at MFP. put before the image URL. put [\IMG] after the image URL and you should be good to go.  but make sure that theand are lowercase.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    There's another good explanation of how to post a photo at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial. Without help us tech-challenged people would be lost :smile:
  • marilou0511

Hi RASSHA01. I only see AMAZING PROGRESS in your graph! :flowerforyou:
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Start at 283 now 247.6

f00034d0-3c62-46e6-a534-c3afe2257851_zpsf9bd85c7.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!