Is "Calorie adjustment" working?

Options
robw1974
robw1974 Posts: 19 Member
I've got one of those watches that offers BOTH Samsung Health AND Google Fit. I've been trying both (only one connected at a time) with MyFitnessPal. In MFP, I get exercises that were tracked (though there seemed to be two extra exercises logged for a small amount of calories that weren't in google fit), but there was no "Calorie Adjustment" displayed (not even a zero, it just wasn't shown). I had over 9,000 steps yesterday so you would expect some kind of credit for that.

It's been like this since January at least -- I've actually tried using another app which works fine except it gives me too many calories (and not as good of a food database). I mean, it gives me a 2200 calorie budget for losing 1 pound/week where MFP gives me a more realistic 1745.

I've *only* ever lost weight with MyFitnesPal, and i've lost over 50-70 pounds in the past using it. I just need the syncing to work, please. I'll keep being a paying subscriber if you can get this working or tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,284 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you're connecting and disconnecting partners often (especially if it's the same day) then it isn't surprising you're having issues. You really want to just connect a single partner and not touch it.

At this point I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Happiness team for more specific support.To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• robw1974
    Options
    p.s. I get that maybe I can go into my health app (like samsung health tells me) and copy over the number of calories in steps and log it as an exercise, that might be worth doing.
  • robw1974
    Options
    If I could delete the above I would, I discovered at least this morning, when i went back and looked at my phone, the calorie adjustment was there for *today*.
This discussion has been closed.