Here to give support!!

EmilysMAN
EmilysMAN Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, but have been observing iluvsparkles(my wife to be) new found love for this site for a few weeks now. So I figured I would join up too and give her some more support! Also, for those of you that have spouses/significant others out there that make fun of your efforts and this site, tell them to get their act together and give some support!

Replies

• Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, but have been observing iluvsparkles(my wife to be) new found love for this site for a few weeks now. So I figured I would join up too and give her some more support! Also, for those of you that have spouses/significant others out there that make fun of your efforts and this site, tell them to get their act together and give some support!
  • Aw - How sweet of you! We're so glad that iluvsparkles is here :)
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    oh my goodness! My man is the BEST. What a sweetie :):) If everyone on here could get even half of the support that my hubby-to-be gives to me (making sure i wake up to hike each morning, and go to swim each afternoon, along with helping me deal with 'bad days' ) then this journey might be a little easier to deal with. Thank you forever Cheesburger Face!!
  • U R welcome love! Its all about doing things together right! :tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: Cudos to you both!!! It's nice to see how supportive you are for her.
This discussion has been closed.