How can I share a created food from myfoods with a friend

Options
offoffswitch
offoffswitch Posts: 2 Member
I tried and tried to no luck but is it possible that this is NOT possible to do?
My GF and I are starting a diet. I create a food with all nutritional info and add it to MyFoods. Now I want my GF to be able to add this food into her MyFoods. How is this NOT possible? We each have to add in all the food details separately? Of all the useless bloated features and this is not possible? I truly hope I'll find myself with my foot in my mouth and someone shows me the obvious way to do this.

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,345 Member
    Options
    Can she copy it, if you put it in your diary (and you share your diary with her)?
  • offoffswitch
    offoffswitch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    She can copy the meal. But I'm not talking about an entire meal. I'm talking about food.
    For example, I make sourdough bread. I calculated the exact calories/carbs etc of MY bread and created this in MyFoods. As far as I can tell, there is no way for her or anyone else to add this to MyFoods. So now every single food items that I custom create, I have to create it in her app as well. Shoot me. Seriously.... when the app does soooo much useless crap does it not do the most basic thing.
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have created Recipes with individual ingredients, then gone into the MFP Food Database and created the food as an entry, using the Recipe numbers that I previously entered on my profile. You can call the food anything you want for easy identification and recall.
This discussion has been closed.