App to record running and walking in one workout?

Options
Is there an app out there that will let me record running and walking in the same workout?
The regular running apps only let you set the activity as one or the other and then obviously calories burned are going to be out if you are walking when its set to running or vice versa.

Usually I would just run and press pause for any short walk breaks and not worry about it but I'm coming off a break now and would like to be able to record some long walk/jog sessions while I get my fitness back up.

Not a big drama if it doesn't exist but if anyone knows of an app that can do this, that would be cool :)

Replies

• HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    mapmywalk
    mapmyrun
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Is there an app out there that will let me record running and walking in the same workout?
    The regular running apps only let you set the activity as one or the other and then obviously calories burned are going to be out if you are walking when its set to running or vice versa.

Usually I would just run and press pause for any short walk breaks and not worry about it but I'm coming off a break now and would like to be able to record some long walk/jog sessions while I get my fitness back up.

Not a big drama if it doesn't exist but if anyone knows of an app that can do this, that would be cool :)

Im having the same prob so will be watching this thread closely! I currently use nike+ as Ive found it to be the most accurate out of the apps I've tried but still no run/walk option!