Post pregnancy weight loss friends?

Options
Hi my baby is 8 weeks old and I have 27lbs left to lose. I have already lost 21lbs post birth from excess water, baby, placenta etc. Is anyone else in the same position as me and would they like to be weight loss buddies??

Replies

• kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, My baby boy is 5 months now. I have lost 20kg but still have another 17kg I would like to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Anyanka101
    Anyanka101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost around 24lb since my baby girl was born 4 and 1/2 months ago, I want to loose about another 20lb. I would like some 'buddies' in the same sort of situation :) Feel free to add me as well!
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hey! My baby is 3 months. I've already lost the 'baby weight' but I still have some weight I wanna lose. You all are welcome to add me if you like :)
  • meliahsmommy08
    Options
    My son is 9 weeks old and I gained 50 lbs with him. So far I have lost 36 of it.. 14 to go
    Do prescribed me Phentermine. It has really jumpstarted my weightloss. Since I'm overweight even at pre pregnancy weight. Alll together I need to lose 45 lbs to be at a healthy BMI
  • LaLa52517
    Options
    Hi! My baby is 3 months. I only have 20lbs to lose to be where I started before this last pregnancy, My goal is to lose 60lbs and be back to where I was when I got married. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • photobrosia
    Options
    My little girl is 4 months, i had to take medication after i had her to increase breast milk supply that also made me gain even more weight..im about 230lbs and i will lose 100lbs!!
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Does 18 months still count as post pregnancy? LOL
  • hopespoke
    Options
    6 weeks, and 20 pounds to pre preg, another 35 to get where I want to be. I'm exclusively breastfeeding, but somehow weight is creeping up. Anybody doing anything similar? How do I fight my crazy metabolism?
  • dayner13
    dayner13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi there...

my little girl will be a year old next month.....i really didn't get into "the groove" of losing the weight until she was about 4 months old.....she was born at the end of sept....then i had to wait the 8 weeks to start exercising and by that time, the holidays were here soooo.....

anywho....i gained appx. 50-55 pounds while i was pregnant.....i lost 20 right away (water, baby, etc.), but since then i have lost an additional 26 pounds....i have 5 pounds to go to be at the weight i was when i found out i was pregnant.

if you need advice.....make sure you drink LOTS of water.....if you don't already, it makes a major difference. i personally drink a gallon a day.

i also exercise 30-40 minutes a day....4-5 times a week, i TRY to watch what i eat. :)

feel free to send me a friend request if you would like.

good luck!!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi my son is 7 months, I gained 20 pounds with him which I've already lost. Now I'm working on the post getting married weight ;)
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well my son is almost a year old (on Sept. 11th) but I still have weight to lose! Feel free to add me mommas!
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My lil one is 3 months old, I have 26 pounds to lose to meet my first goal, on week 6 of c25k,add me I need friends!
  • Adriam88
    Adriam88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Adria, 24yrs old. I'm pretty new on here and I have a 16 month old baby boy! I was almost back to my goal weight a few months after having him but stress etc the past year had me pile it back on :-S Now I'm determined to get it off & KEEP it off! Feel free to add me too guys! Have a good one :-)
  • SassyDingo
    SassyDingo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle and if you want a friend from across the globe feel free to add me.

My little boy is 6 months old now. I'm within 2kg of my pre-pregnancy weight but I think most of that is in my breasts (still breastfeeding). I'd like to lose 5-7kg and then I'll reassess.

What are people doing about the mummy tummy? I swear is it like an empty sack of potatos.
  • vickiyuille
    Options
    Yeah my tummy has started toning up again but it is still baggy :( I have been doing strength training exercises combined with cardio to try bring my tummy down and loose the weight plus a calorie controlled diet with a ! Does anyone have any tips for stopping breasts sagging because of weight loss? Really don't want my boobs to go small and saggy :(
  • mia0606
    mia0606 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son is 9 weeks old and I gained 50 lbs with him. So far I have lost 36 of it.. 14 to go
    Do prescribed me Phentermine. It has really jumpstarted my weightloss. Since I'm overweight even at pre pregnancy weight. Alll together I need to lose 45 lbs to be at a healthy BMI

What is Phentermine? Never heard of it?
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    Ooooo me. Please add me! Baby girl is 2.5 weeks old. Focusing on calories right now until I am released for exercise!
  • annacolour
    Options
    My lovely gorgeous youngest is 3... yes 3 years old and still trying to lose it :laugh: :laugh: . I power walked the first lot off with the baby in the pram; not as easy with the second. I have come a long way I gave up maternity wear... sooooo comfy! But I will definitely encourage you if you want to add me.
    :smile:
  • irvinesher
    irvinesher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had my daughter in May so she is 3 months old. I have lost 20 pounds of the 30 I gained but cannot fight off the last 10 pounds. Plus I would like to lose 15-20 pounds from there. My stomach is like a sack of potatoes from having two c-sections. I started the biggest loser videos, which I once lost 20 pounds from using. This time the weight loss is happening at a trickle for me. if you would like to add me, please feel free. I can use the motivation to lose the weight.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 6 years ago and NOW I am trying to lose the baby weight.

Better late than never :laugh: