Proud of you Jen!!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    U R Awesome <3 to You!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! good for you for making yourself a "priority" and I hope you keep up all of your HARD EFFORTS!!
  • karenfaust2
    karenfaust2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, this is such an inspiring story!
  • kathleenbritting
    Options
    Jen, your story makes me think that I need to make my exercise a priority. 1 hour a day is not too much to ask of ones self. I'm always running and have tons of responsibilities but you are right. I should be responsible to myself as well. Thanks for putting your story into words. The impact they are having is huge. I love the bad *kitten* picture. You look awesome but, I really like your smiling pictures too.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!! Thank you so much for your post.....I too struggle with taking time for myself and making myself a priority. In the last 9 months I've gained back all I lost because of family medical issues that made me put others before myself and not taking that 'me' time to care about me. Thank you for helping me to see that I need to make me a priority!!

Keep it up...you are doing great!!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!

One thought popped into my head. You should hunt down that night nurse and thank her for pissing you off! I think it's good to let the people who motivated you know that they motivated you.

Every so often someone I know will tell me that I motivate them and it makes me feel great. Weird in a a way, but great!
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You are a bad azz!! I love this story and you too. Yes some can be pretty mean and hateful in the hospitals, I've been there with that. But I just keep my mouth shut, because there are so many who are like angels to me. I am going to share your story with a friend, we just finished talking about something similar on facebook, she is developing health issues because of her weight. Thank you so much - and rock on!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You rock, well done.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You have had amazing progress!
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, my friend. :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jsolefitness
    Options
    I love, love, love this post! I think you and I have both learned that no matter how bad others want you to change OR how much you want to change others, it is really an internal trigger that kicks off a success story like yours. I am glad your trigger came before it was too late.

I am excited for you that you are making these changes and feeling the results of your efforts. I am so happy that I've met you and, btw, I love listening to you yapping at me in the mornings! It keeps me renewed in my daily efforts as well!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love this post! I think you and I have both learned that no matter how bad others want you to change OR how much you want to change others, it is really an internal trigger that kicks off a success story like yours. I am glad your trigger came before it was too late.

I am excited for you that you are making these changes and feeling the results of your efforts. I am so happy that I've met you and, btw, I love listening to you yapping at me in the mornings! It keeps me renewed in my daily efforts as well!

I'm glad I met you to, you inspire me every day watching your intense workouts! But I'm still better then you!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments! Let's see what the next 8 months brings!!!
  • Elvira2014
    Elvira2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way ! Congrats ! :-)
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Thank you for accepting my friend request! You are an inspiration and I know I can do this too! You ROCK!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Thank you for accepting my friend request! You are an inspiration and I know I can do this too! You ROCK!

You definitely can do this! One good choice at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!