I need help

Options
So I’m logging what I eat and stuff but I started at 130lbs and now I’m at 139lbs and I’m not going over my limit for calories and I’m exercising every day. Is there something that I need to do different or is there any tips you guys can give me.

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,786 Member
    Options
    When did you start? What are your goals? How long have you been logging?
  • ShrinkingDucky
    ShrinkingDucky Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to help that much without a bit more information.

Can you change your settings so we can see your food diary? That will help us pinpoint any issues.

As the person above said - what are you hoping for? Also, how tall are you? 130lbs is ideal or even a bit on the low side, unless you are quite short, so what do you want to achieve? More muscle? Less body fat?

What exercise are you doing, and how long are you going for each day?

Exercise of any kind means the muscles need to heal and recover, so exercising every day is not recommended, especially when starting out. I'd very strongly recommended dropping this to every other day at most, but 2-3 times a week is usually all you need.
  • gpanda103
    gpanda103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It could be a lot of things. Where a lot of people go wrong is they use cups/tablespoons for measuring, or they eyeball. A food scale is the answer. Also, are you eating back calories you have burned?