Hello!

Options
I'm not new. I've been on here a couple times before and about 10 months so far this time. I had added several people over that time and either they quit or moved on. Now I'm down to a small handful and none of us are interacting much lately. I'm not sure if that's a time of year thing, or if they're burned out. I've had a sick parent for a couple months ago passed this last week so I also haven't been very involved, including not finishing food logs very consistently lately.
So, I'm 52, married and happy, about 50 pounds down from my heavy though pal doesn't show that cuz it took a month or two of losing before I decided to get back on. I could use some friends who are active and at least fairly consistent these days. I've hit a plateau the last.....probably 3 months, raised my calorie count from 2lb per week loss to 1 pound, and have still been blowing past goal a lot lately, just not feeling it with what's been going on. Weighed this morning. I haven't gained more than maybe a pound or two, so I'm still doing ok, just need to hit hard on a couple weeks once I'm done with funeral and stuff. I have no idea on this app how to add friends, so if anyone wants to and knows how, please add me. I've got another maybe 12 pounds to go to hit goal 1. Then I'll look in the mirror and see what I think goal 2 needs to be. Goal 1 will likely take me a little over a year. Takes a long time to do it right. Hope y'all have a good week. Thanks for reading.