Ladawn3090
Ladawn3090 Posts: 2 Member
Does my fitness pal have dark mode yet?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We do not have an official dark mode at this time.

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    We do not have an official dark mode at this time.

There is a dark 'theme' in the settings under 'Appearance', perhaps not an official dark mode but it might suit your purpose?
  • Ladawn3090
    Ladawn3090 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don’t see in the app how to set a dark theme….can someone help me?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,128 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Do you have iOS or android? For android, go to 'Me' (bottom menu) and then tap the little cog wheel to go to your settings.

dm964ae0hv8r.jpg

Then select Appearance.
    ey8ztbsmyzy2.jpg

I don't know about the iOS app, whether it has a dark theme or not and how to access it.
  • all4feels
    all4feels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been unable to find appearance settings on iOS
  • JaySeek
    JaySeek Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    all4feels wrote: »

That's weird. My partners iPhone 7 has Appearance as an option under settings. It's between Profile and Diary Settings. My iPhone 13 does not? Both running latest iOS. Both of us on myfitnesspal premium. Both running same version of myfitnesspal, (22.16.0). I tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling a few times, but the Appearance option never appeared on my phone?
  • mfp_sucks
    mfp_sucks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    all4feels wrote: »

I changed mine to dark mode via the App. on my iPhone by going to the More tab at the bottom. Selecting Setting, then App Appearance at the top. You'll find "Dark Theme" located there.
  • JaySeek
    JaySeek Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I changed mine to dark mode via the App. on my iPhone by going to the More tab at the bottom. Selecting Setting, then App Appearance at the top. You'll find "Dark Theme" located there.

What iPhone model do you have? Where you describe is where it is on my partners iPhone 7. When I looked in the same place on my iPhone 13 it wasn't there. Same version of iOS, same version of myfitnesspal, both premium accounts.

yyka8eof5ybs.gif

ji68nl57g8gh.gif

• mfp_sucks
    mfp_sucks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm using iPhone 13 Pro running latest iOS 15.6 version. I see what you have in the iPhone 7 pic you posted.
  • interstellar14
    interstellar14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem on my iPad - there's no setting for dark mode in My Fitness Pal. I'm wondering if it's because the iPad is a bit older? The dark mode works on my iPhone 12 Pro Max.
This discussion has been closed.