Tracking

Options
I have found it hard to keep up with both tracking my exercise, moods, and eating habits so I developed a system that works.

I have a movement calendar on my wall and I check each day I get activity in, the end of the week I weigh in and write my weight on a sticker to add to the board. I do still count calories and specifically use the app for that. Do you have an interesting way to track?

Replies

• LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung watch and the Samsung Health app on my iphone. It tells me my steps per day, but it can also give me weekly averages or monthly averages. It's motivational to me to try to get to 10000 steps average for the month. Some days I get 4000, so then I am motivated to get my average up and walk a few extra on other days. I did 2500 this morning when I got to work so I'd have fewer to do later!
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung watch and the Samsung Health app on my iphone. It tells me my steps per day, but it can also give me weekly averages or monthly averages. It's motivational to me to try to get to 10000 steps average for the month. Some days I get 4000, so then I am motivated to get my average up and walk a few extra on other days. I did 2500 this morning when I got to work so I'd have fewer to do later!

I have a fitbit and love it for this very reason.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,939 Member
    Options
    Your Fitbit allows you to add your mood several times a day with a pictogram. I guess that may be dependent on the particular band you have
  • gpanda103
    gpanda103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don’t track anything physically, but I have a set schedule I really like to follow. All of my meals are memorized, cardio and workouts are memorized, I take the same hikes/walks.. I think I have it figured out lol
  • gpanda103
    gpanda103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don’t track anything physically, but I have a set schedule I really like to follow. All of my meals are memorized, cardio and workouts are memorized, I take the same hikes/walks.. I think I have it figured out lol