70lbs lost, 40 regained. HELP!

Options
Hi everyone,

A few years ago (PRE-C19) I lost a significant amount of weight using MFP - calorie counting and keeping active, but have regained a large part back.

Here I am on Day 0 - hoping to lose weight, tone up and regain my strength and happiness.

If anyone would like to follow each other's journeys, share tips and motivate one another, please send me a friend request :)

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,801 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back! You've done it before so you can do it again. :)
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I lost 40 pounds and have gained 30 of it back. I tried WW but it was too restricted. I don't think it's "eat everything" or whatever it says on the commercials. So here I am, like you - again. Good luck :)
  • texastapdancer
    texastapdancer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm right there with ya! I lost 40 lb a few years ago and have gained 20 lb back (WW). I think we've made the right decision to join MFP. 💪🏻
  • icandoit2323
    icandoit2323 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm totally with you. I've used MFP to get down to 150 lbs. But with every pregnancy I got bigger and bigger and now I'm at 205 :(

We can do this though! We did it before, so we know what we're doing. We just have to tap into the mindset that helped us succeed last time!
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I’m with ya. I lost 40 2 years ago but have put back on 30 and just feel sick. Back at it, we can do it!