Looking for 60-plus Pals

Options
I lost 40 pounds last year, fell down and gained back 25. I'm now back and ready to lose again. I would like to have some 60+ pals, who log daily, for mutual support. I know MFP works and am excited to be back in the saddle. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 5anib3l
    5anib3l Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Plumeria Too, I'm 62 and in need of any kind of positive support I can receive to lose weight. Over all these years I have been able to quit many unhealthy habits, but I gained a lot of weight after stopping something else. A friend from church has lost 88 pounds by using this site and I would be sooooooooo grateful if I could do the same. It would be so nice to talk with fellow dieters to give and receive encouragement, praise and laughs.
    Here's to success for all!
    Beads in my bed
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 60+ in fact i will be 69 in 2 weeks. i will ask you to be a friend. I have been on mfp and have lost 49 lbs. Believe me its hard when you are older. Good Luck
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm always on here & the more the merrier.! :wink: I log exercise on here but log food on my kitchen notepad, its easier, got all the cal counts in my head :tongue:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I am 70, male & live in Hampshire, England
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I just started and I have 150 lbs to lose! I need all the support I can get!:smile:
  • MadisonLynneH
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Madison. c: I would love to have some friends for support, so feel free to add me!
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 64 and currently in maintenance, having lost 24 kg in twelve months with MFP
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is a fabulous site with wonderful people and it really does work. I'm 61 and would love to be your friend.