Completing each day's diary

Options
TaiChiNana8
TaiChiNana8 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I forgot to complete yesterday's diary. Is there a way I can go back and do that? I haven't been able to figure it out. This is only my third day on MFP. So far I'm liking this site. Thanks for your help! :smile:

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    You don't have to complete each day, but if you would like to, when you open diary, there are arrows to the left and right of today's date which allows you to navigate backwards and forwards. (There's also a graphic of a calendar which you can use to go to a specific day.) You can just go to yesterday and click complete.

However, all that does is tell you "how much you will weigh in 5 weeks", but that is in no way accurate. You can also edit entries on days that you have already completed, so it's not like it locks your entry.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    One suggestion to help you remember to log since you are so new to this is to make sure you have all apps possible. Put it on your phone & any other devices. I have it on my kobo & I work from home so I keep my laptop on my table all day long. The minute I come downstairs I open up MFP before I do anything else. Then its there for me to see all day long & its a reminder for me to log. If you aren't in a situation where you can easily have access to it throughout the day, make sure to keep pen/paper with you to write down your portions & then log at the end of the day. But its a good idea to log as you go in order to keep within your calories. Before long this will be second nature & you won't have to think twice about logging!

Good luck on your journey :-)
This discussion has been closed.