Has anyone experienced a problem with food log data not syncing the same across devices?

Options
kcbangle
kcbangle Posts: 2 Member
I was getting ready to log my lunch information on my iPad this afternoon at 4:20 pm when I discovered that my breakfast data that I had entered using my iPad this morning at 8:00 am had mysteriously disappeared. I re-logged my breakfast info with a time of "8:00 am". I then decided to check the MFP app on my iPhone to make sure the info matched what was on my iPad. It did not. The time for breakfast did not match my iPad time of "8:00 am". The iPhone reflected "4:20 pm" (which was the time I had re-logged my breakfast info on my iPad).

I am using the app for a 30-day free trial and am concerned whether I want to spend $79.99 if I run the risk of losing data. I like the convenience that MFP offers to obtain nutrition information but don't want to have to also keep a written copy as a safety net.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,310 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This is usually caused by being logged in to different accounts on each device. Please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
This discussion has been closed.