A Night Out

Options
hello fellow MFP friends, I am going out this weekend with friends and I have not been out in a good minute!

What are some drinks to order that are not full of carbs and sugar???

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Vodak and soda

Vodka and diet tonic

Gin and diet tonic

Rum and diet coke or coke zero

Etc, etc, etc
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Vodak and soda

Vodka and diet tonic

Gin and diet tonic

Etc, etc, etc

THANK YOU! I am not a big drinker to begin with so I used to just order rum and coke or cranberry vodka most of the time.
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    If this type of drinking/going out isn't common for you - I'd honestly say drink what you like, no matter the calories/sugar in it. Granted, I feel that more sugary drinks increase the likelihood of a worse hangover but drink some water in between too and have a good time.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,853 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Vodak and soda

Vodka and diet tonic

Gin and diet tonic

Etc, etc, etc

THANK YOU! I am not a big drinker to begin with so I used to just order rum and coke or cranberry vodka most of the time.

Depending on what you mean by "cranberry vodka", that might be fine, calorically.

"Cranberry vodka", the mixed drink that has vodka, cranberry juice and lime, is not the lowest calorie thing, but not terrible. (Web says around 130 calories for an ounce of vodka, 5 ounces cranberry juice, a small amount of lime.)

If you mean a cranberry flavored vodka, some of those are unsweetened. Deep Eddy cranberry vodka has 70 calories per ounce, which is pretty reasonable. That, with sparkling water/soda water and lime, would be quite calorie efficient. Some other brands may be similar, if you check.

(https://deepeddyvodka.com/faq/)

Rum and diet coke would also be calorie-efficient.
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If they have cucumber vodka with seltzer and a squeeze of lime is delicious. No sugar needed.
    This is one of my favorite summer time drinks. So refreshing and under 100 calories unless its a double ;)

If you prefer a little sweetness, a vodka or any other liquor. press (half seltzer half soda, go diet for lower calories). If you dont like seltzer, club soda no calories. (I think its just fizzy water??)

There are some pretty good premixed skinny girl drinks that are usually around 90 to 150 calories.