editing weight chart

Options
chuckees130
chuckees130 Posts: 16 Member
hi. I was a member in 2016 and didn't come back until April 2022. it starts out with my weight from 2016 which is 16 pounds more than my start weight now. also, I cannot change the weight when I have my weigh ins. any help is appreciated. This was so much easier to use in 2016.

Best Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you'd like to change your starting weight and date, remove erroneous entries, or add weight entries prior to your start date with MyFitnessPal, you can do so by logging into our website. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.

Once you've logged in, click "My Home", then "Check-in", then "Edit Previous Entries". On that page, you can delete weight entries, or add new entries for any date. Any changes you make will be synced to the app automatically once the app is connected to the internet.

Users of our apps can also remove erroneous weight or measurement entries by swiping the entry from right to left in the list, then tapping the revealed "Delete" button.

If you would like to preserve all of your historical weight data and simply update your weight loss ticker to reflect a new goal, please see this article.
  • chuckees130
    chuckees130 Posts: 16 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.