Returning to MyFitnessPal

Hello my name is Dana and I am 36 married and from KY. I am looking to lose the rest of my weight which is about 60 pounds and I am starting to train for a 5K for next May. I hope each year to be able to do a bigger race. Overall I just want to be healthy and I am going to be using the Mediterranean Diet to help with my inflammatory conditions and blood pressure. I enjoy reading, hiking, walking, big sci-fi/fantasy nerd, love watching Hulu, Discovery Plus, etc when watching tv, feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Hi there! I don't know how to friend people yet so if you know how to you are welcome to friend me. I am 38 years old, married mother of 2. I started this journey 29 days ago with the goal of losing 53 pounds in 6 months. I have fibromyalgia and the weight is making my pain worse. I also have a couple other health issues that change in diet might help. I have found that cutting out extra sugar in my day and changing my overall diet has helped with my pain a lot. In the last 29 days I have dropped 15 pounds! That is the fastest I have ever dropped weight and I don't expect this next month to be as fast but I'm happy with the results so far. I plan on being at goal weight in 4 to 5 months. Welcome to mfp!
  • bethconley1016
    bethconley1016 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome Dana. I also live in KY. Would love to be friends and support each other on our journey. Sending a FR now.