Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ad free tier with no other premium features

I'd be willing to pay for an experience without the terrible ads, but im not sure I want all the other premium features yet.

So how about a reduced cost middle option with no extra features, you pay to remove ads only?
8 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• AdamFoureyes
    AdamFoureyes Posts: 18 Member
    Urgh after the new update with the kids-style dashboard we have a massive ad to contend with. Ironically the first time I used the new dashboard the ad was for ad-blocking software!
  • disciplineworks
    disciplineworks Posts: 8 Member
    I mainly want a way to stop getting ads for two different cam girl platforms. There’s no way to close or stop them.
  • tlodell
    tlodell Posts: 1 Member
    I HATE the new platform! I’ll give it a couple more days and if the inordinate amount of time I spend trying to get to my normal basic metrics doesn’t seem to improve, I’m out. There are a couple I’ve not even found again. And the ads!!! This used to be such a great ap.
  • sbelletti
    sbelletti Posts: 213 Member
    Horrible experience with the new platform. Ads are INSANE. Bye bye, MFP.