Has been a very long time!

Options
plaintap
plaintap Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Due to family loss,sickness etc,diet fell by the wayside. My health is now better….not perfect,but have wondered about the MFP FRIENDS . Hope to hear from anyone who remembers those times & new friends too.
pcee43701

Replies

• kp130
    kp130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am in the same boat. Family sickness, death, pandemic…. Working on me now. So happy to be back on that track. I’m glad to see you are doing well too.
  • plaintap
    plaintap Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing how fast things can happen in anyones life. Just Boom!…..then things start to settle & bad health hits,for a couple yrs,it was like our world changed to the point,it was never ending.On one hand….I’m thinking whoa,but life is ever moving,always changing.
    Don’t know as much as it sounds like,just getting thru as best we can.The Pandemic was the kicker for so many people.Thanks….was nice to meet you.
    pcee43701
  • Samichans
    Samichans Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Similar boat myself, was horribly I’ll for years, pandemic hit then I had a bad accident that led to severe blood clotting and required me to be on full time bed rest for many months. Now recovering and working on getting my body back! Feel free to add me, always awesome to have friend along side for the journey!