Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

“Complete your macros” function

JTfit2022
JTfit2022 Posts: 1 Member
This would be amazing - hear me out…. It’s the end of the day, you have had all your meals and you see you have (for example) 210g carbs, 0 fat, and 12g protein left to eat to fulfill your daily goal for macros. But you have no idea what to eat to get there. Well, MyFitnessPal has an obsurd database that you could use to “suggest” certain foods or Meals to help us figure that out- maybe it’s one food or two or an entire meal. Build a function where we can press “suggested foods to finish macros” and it takes us to a list of foods that have, or are close to having, those specific macros. Maybe it starts by trying to pick from “common” foods in our own history that we may have. Then you have the option to pick from a larger data set. Maybe connect to the grocery store near their location and you could suggest foods from that grocery store. Etc. this would be a game changer for this app. Every user on here would use it at some point without question. If for nothing else than to just see. And if this app already has this and I’m just an idiot who didn’t look before suggesting. Then sorry for wasting your time. But this is a must for this app to have in my opinion.
3 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated