Ride road bikes? Add me!

Options
Hey everyone, just looking for some exercise friends. Started MFP.. idk when lol, but when I did I bought a cheap $80 bike from walmart to ride since I despise running. I went from 174 lbs to 155 in two months of watching my calories and riding every day. Then I loved riding so much, that I went and got a very nice Trek alpha 1.1 road bike... I'm hooked! Met a lot of friends to ride with in real life, that are also very prominent riders on MFP. Looking for more MFP friends!

I slacked for two months and got back up to 180, then over the summer I stuck to it again and got back down to 154... but then I started slacking again. Luckily, I caught myself at 162 lbs this time! But i'm back to riding every day, and logging all my food. Going to try to get down to around 155 again (to be honest I don't care about my weight, but it's a good indicator of what I want to lose - BF%) and then I'm going to start tracking my BF% from there =).

If you're a frequent road bike rider, feel free to add me! Always like comments from / commenting to other riders. Thanks!,

-Luke

Replies

• Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    FYI: there's a road / mountain bike group on here also: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/361-bicycling-road-and-mountain
  • mlove351
    mlove351 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just looking for some exercise friends. Started MFP.. idk when lol, but when I did I bought a cheap $80 bike from walmart to ride since I despise running. I went from 174 lbs to 155 in two months of watching my calories and riding every day. Then I loved riding so much, that I went and got a very nice Trek alpha 1.1 road bike... I'm hooked! Met a lot of friends to ride with in real life, that are also very prominent riders on MFP. Looking for more MFP friends!

I slacked for two months and got back up to 180, then over the summer I stuck to it again and got back down to 154... but then I started slacking again. Luckily, I caught myself at 162 lbs this time! But i'm back to riding every day, and logging all my food. Going to try to get down to around 155 again (to be honest I don't care about my weight, but it's a good indicator of what I want to lose - BF%) and then I'm going to start tracking my BF% from there =).

If you're a frequent road bike rider, feel free to add me! Always like comments from / commenting to other riders. Thanks!,

-Luke

that's great....always interested in my fellow bike riders... I ride all the time..you should check out the august challenge for bike riding to keep you motivated....(there will be a sep challenge as well)... I also have a trek and love it...well good look with your bike journey its so rewarding :)