On a journey to change my life by 40... Dedicated and supportive friends needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• marryx
    marryx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to my middle of the night sleeplessness ha. I just turned 38/in May/ and I’d like to lose 150lbs by the time I’m 40. Ideally before then, but. Smart goals. Im a caregiver for both of my sick/elderly parents, and I myself have MS, so my life is a little bit of the circus. I’d love to be friends and motivate each other on this journey. I do love all things fashion and glamour as well but I sure do love being outside and disconnected too ha.
    Looking forward to reaching our goals!
  • LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Things are going well! I have lost 12 pounds so far. Sticking to the gluten free, low sugar thing --eating nutritiously and walking between 5,000-12,000 steps a day (averaging around 7,000). Trying to get to a place where I am consistently walking an average of 10,000 steps a day despite my busy work schedule. I find that walking to and from work when I can really helps get my count up. I'm not losing as quickly this week as I was the first two but I'm pushing on anyway and not allowing myself to give up when things get tough like I would have in the past.

I'll pop back in from time to time just to update anyone who might be interested! Might even post a progress pic or two at some point!

Thanks to everyone who has reached out and commented and friend requested me. I hope you are all doing well and I wish you great success on your own journeys!

-Leah