Let’s do this

Options
DebraA2024
DebraA2024 Posts: 46 Member
Hi everyone after 4 months off the app most my friends have not been on either so looking for new friends for motivation I have 3 stone to lose and need support please will return the favour 😊

Replies

• KariKaykes
    KariKaykes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - the friends I had have all gone too, so I'm looking for new ones. Please feel free to add me
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’ve been off the app for far too long and have gained far too much weight back. I am looking to change my unhealthy habits and start losing weight again. I want to feel amazing for my wedding next summer!
  • SNAILTURBO2GO
    SNAILTURBO2GO Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hi, please add me! I only have one friend, lol. I am turning 40 in August and have been tracking for 6 weeks now, just looking for friends in order to support one another. Im closing in on 20 pounds so far and really havent posted on here much. My new goals are to become a part of the community with some solid girls that want to be healthier like myself.
  • LeslieKimberly55
    LeslieKimberly55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add you up? You can me up
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. I am consistent on the app. Feel free to add me!
  • DiscoveringLisa
    DiscoveringLisa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you engage and are supportive and don't mind my food and nature pics 🤣
  • melwilkins3
    melwilkins3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Definitely need some friends for some accountability and encouragement!