2»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    It depends

I prefer 1% milk, but use butter
    I prefer nonfat cottage cheese and yogurt but use olive oil
    I prefer reduced fat mayo but prefer full fat ranch (fat free one is disgusting)

So as you can see it's all about taste.
  • FitCanuckChick
    FitCanuckChick Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    For the most part - full fat (except for milk - whole milk = blaaaa to me. 1% or skim only). Everytuhing else is full fat except salad dressings - cesar and ranch we do full fact for "treats", but we pretty much only use the kraft fruit and veggie dressing otherwise. They are fantastic and everyone in my household loves them (5 to 38 years old).
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Which one do you like? Watch your portions -- make sure you're only using a TBSP or so instead of a heaping spoonful.

I use extra virgin olive oil, regular cheese, mayo with olive oil, and I make my own balsamic vinaigrette. It's ok to have "bad" things, just make sure you don't go overboard! I don't use more than 1 TBSP of any fat in any one meal.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I always do full fat. More satiating and not full of weird things. THey usually taste better, too.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Fat free anything doesn't work for me - no matter what it tastes weird. Some things I'll go reduced fat, like cottage cheese and milk.