New dashboard newsfeed question

Options
SummerSkier
SummerSkier Posts: 4,908 Member
How do you add an update to your newsfeed using the latest new dashboard pushed out this month? There used to be a plus sign at the bottom. Now there doesn’t seem to be a way to make a new post

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,320 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    How do you add an update to your newsfeed using the latest new dashboard pushed out this month? There used to be a plus sign at the bottom. Now there doesn’t seem to be a way to make a new post

In order to make a post, tap your profile picture at the top left of the homepage. From there, you should be able to see a text bar below the page where you can then create a post to your newsfeed.
    sandyb7000 wrote: »
    I can’t find the “progress” tab (weight chart and graph) on new dashboard. Help!

Progress is found directly on the Dashboard. To get to the full progress page, just tap on the word Progress or on any of the graphs shown there.

Answers

• sandyb7000
    sandyb7000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can’t find the “progress” tab (weight chart and graph) on new dashboard. Help!
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    durden wrote: »

In order to make a post, tap your profile picture at the top left of the homepage. From there, you should be able to see a text bar below the page where you can then create a post to your newsfeed.
    sandyb7000 wrote: »

Progress is found directly on the Dashboard. To get to the full progress page, just tap on the word Progress or on any of the graphs shown there.

I see that location to add some text to my profile but is there no longer an option to add a photo or a set of photos directly to the newsfeed?
  • akb009
    akb009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The new dashboard is really really awful. Makes me want to dump the app. Obviously customer experience wasn’t considered
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    Interesting comparison. My Samsung work phone actually still has the old dashboard ap. It never crashes and is completely functional. My Iphone still crashes the same amount as old vs new dashboard. I finally got a techie to tell me how to upload a photo but it is tedious. You have to do it in the update weight location and then share it. It's a bunch more steps which with the app crashing every 4 out of 5 tries really makes it difficult. I am going to guess the platform is built for samsung software and iphone is tougher to mesh with and not really worth the trouble.
  • cathleete
    cathleete Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Adding a post is ridiculous, particularly if you're trying to add a picture and it's not related to your weight. This is about the last straw for me. Instead of fixing the CONSTANT issues for many of us on iPhones, we now have to deal with this crap. Is MFP trying to get rid of iPhone users?
This discussion has been closed.