Men’s Health Month: Eating for Next-Level Fitness
Eat to Improve Your Health & Athletic Performance
June is Men’s Health Month! Did you know the top health concerns for men today are mental health, energy, strength, and performance? That’s why MyFitnessPal is calling on men everywhere to start Eating for Next-Level Fitness. We partnered with Brett Singer, a registered sports dietitian, to offer helpful ways you can eat to achieve optimal health, fitness, and athletic performance. Follow us all month long on IG, Facebook, and our blog, then join the conversation.
Comment in the thread below:
- What changes have you made to your diet or routine to improve your health & fitness?
- What foods boost your energy levels?
- What foods do you eat to fuel your workout or recovery?
- What have you found that has worked for you in achieving your fitness goals?
Please Note: By commenting or replying in this thread, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your name, comments, replies, and/or entries, whether in whole or in part, by MyFitnessPal, including for the purpose of generating and distributing marketing materials to help inspire others. When posting, please follow our community guidelines. Any off-topic comments and disparaging remarks are subject to deletion.
- 948.2K All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.9K Introduce Yourself
- 42.1K Getting Started
- 257.6K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.3K Fitness and Exercise
- 260 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.6K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 273 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 848 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions