Today's the day!

AmyDahlTorres
AmyDahlTorres Posts: 271 Member
I met my first goal; 10% of my body weight. Estimated date for my next 10% is August 31st. I can do it!

Feb 2022 219.4
May 27 197.3
Tagged:

Replies

• LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 449 Member
    Well done!
  • meb2490
    meb2490 Posts: 290 Member
    So awesome Amy!! You got this girl!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Congrats
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 692 Member
    Keep that motivation going! Great Job!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 831 Member
    That’s fantastic! Well done 😊
  • 320sycamore
    320sycamore Posts: 54 Member
    That's fantastic progress. It took me almost a year to lose 10% of my starting weight; of course, I started at a much higher weight than you. June 2021 = 292 lbs, April 2022 = 263 lbs. Currently 258 and hoping to reach next 10% gola of 234 sometime in September.

Are you exercising in addition to counting calories?
  • AmyDahlTorres
    AmyDahlTorres Posts: 271 Member
    That's fantastic progress. It took me almost a year to lose 10% of my starting weight; of course, I started at a much higher weight than you. June 2021 = 292 lbs, April 2022 = 263 lbs. Currently 258 and hoping to reach next 10% gola of 234 sometime in September.

Are you exercising in addition to counting calories?

I work at an elementary school so do a lot of walking there, but looking forward to school getting out so I can walk in the early mornings. I'm a sloth by nature so I need a good long couple of months to build the habit.
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,698 Member
    edited June 2022
    Wow! That is fantastic! 10% in that length of time is a LOT. I am on the 5% challenge, where each 'trip' lasts 8 weeks. Because I don't actively stay all the way on plan, I have much trouble even doing that---and I do feel it is a very reasonable safe goal---so I know how dedicated you are to achieve this! The summer 5% challenge will start in a couple weeks, and is open for new members to sign up now if anyone reading this is interested.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!