Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Edit nutrition values of a food you choose from database

Many times I search the nutrition database for a match and find an almost match. It would be nice to just add a value or adjust some values that are off rather than having to create a new food. I need to know the potassium values and they are often blank. If I know the value why can’t I just add it or if a value is wrong just change it.
3 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,684 Member
    In the app, you can report a food and you then get the option of editing the nutritional values and saving them the corrected item in My Foods. Reporting does absolutely nothing, but when you save it to My Foods you can use that corrected entry again in the future.