Not loosing weight in legs?

Options
Sofiya042213
Sofiya042213 Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I started eating healthy, and working out 4 weeks ago. I've lost 6-7 pounds. From 140 lb to 133 lb. I've lost inches everywhere except my legs. What the heck? That's my problem area I guess. I gain weight in legs, and butt first. Can it be from working out? I never worked out before, and lost weight in legs. So this is pretty annoying.

Answers

• gpanda103
    gpanda103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Genetics, lighting, time of day, hydration, sleep quality, what you ate the day before, and a whole lot of other stuff can affect what you see. Legs are the biggest muscles we have so I would not worry about it
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started eating healthy, and working out 4 weeks ago. I've lost 6-7 pounds. From 140 lb to 133 lb. I've lost inches everywhere except my legs. What the heck? That's my problem area I guess. I gain weight in legs, and butt first. Can it be from working out? I never worked out before, and lost weight in legs. So this is pretty annoying.

If you gain weight in your legs and butt first that means those are your primary fat stores. Primary fat stores are a first on, last off kind of thing.
This discussion has been closed.