Insanity day 40

Options
I've been doing Insanity for 40 days now and the scale isn't budging which is very discouraging. Today I took my day 40 progress pictures and holy cow am I improving! Feel the same when I look in the mirror but by comparing day 1 pic to today I can see how far I've really come :happy:

Replies

• melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 29 tonight. My weight loss has dropped significantly because I lost a lot of weight in 3 months. Make sure to take pics AND measurments. Add me if you'd like. I love have Isanity friends.
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good news!! Congrats on making it that far. Its hard for you to see results because well...your you..See yourself everyday, and when we are losing weight and have goals nothing will ever be good enough!! Keep at it!! almost done!
  • AHuffaker14
    Options
    I just started Insanity this week. I can't wait to see my results and changes. Good Job!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way. Even gained 6lbs doing the program last summer. But I could definitely notice a difference in how lean my mid-section got. Pictures and meaasurements are the way to go.
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 1lb total in 5 weeks, lol. I feel amazing though and can't wait to see the day 60 photo! If you're looking for insane friends then add me :o)
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I only lost 16lbs total during the program, but my body changed completely! Keep it up - it's an amazing program.
    Here are my results if you want to check them out: http://www.cookefamily.us/2013/06/24/getting-healthy-yes-i-am-insane-final-results/
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I only lost 16lbs total during the program, but my body changed completely! Keep it up - it's an amazing program.
    Here are my results if you want to check them out: http://www.cookefamily.us/2013/06/24/getting-healthy-yes-i-am-insane-final-results/
    Wow thanks for posting those pics! What a difference 16 pounds made :-)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm finishing week 4 of FocusT25 and also haven't lost a pound, but I've lost loads of inches and dropped a full pants size. Can't imagine where I'll be when I'm finished. Keep up the good work and try not to get too discouraged by the evil scale (easier said than done, I know :happy: )
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! :drinker:
  • rachelwarner32
    Options
    This is Day 40 CAM00348_zps0bff3c1d.jpg
  • rachelwarner32
    Options
    Day 1, I look so happy huh?! :laugh: 114_zpsf63c6f71.jpg
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Really nice changes, I can see the differences. Good work!
  • rachelwarner32
    Options
    Thanks! Obviously still a work in progress but I'm getting stronger every day :smile:
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great results, Rachel!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!