Been here a while but made new account to help

Options
I have been on this for years and it really helped me but the last 5 years have been a struggle, with depression and anxiety and I just really need support now and motivation to get thru the diet part , needs friends that will help me when I'm feeling down or unmotivate

Replies

• smileszzz
    smileszzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella ! I just wanted to say that by you having the app and committing to it (logging in and focusing on your goals) and even going above and beyond to be vulnerable and post on the community site you are amazing and you have a friend in me <3 !! This is actually my first post that I’m replying too and you really inspired me to take the time to reply because that is what this is all about. I see a community of people with a similar mindset working hard on our individual goals and your right you do need that support system because it can get hard especially with all the challenges life throws at us ! Keep going girl !!
  • mamallamapajama
    mamallamapajama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you! We all need each other - I could use help too! Sending you a friend request :)