Totals on Diary Missing

Options
Janeam123
Janeam123 Posts: 3 Member
Since the recent upgrade, the daily totals for calories, carbs, protein etc are missing. The meal summaries are there but not the combined total for day on the diary. This is hugely important information that is needed.Please advise.

Best Answer

• hank
    hank Posts: 17 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We are aware of this problem, typically amongst iPad users who have access to the new dashboard view, and we are currently working on a resolution. We hope to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Answers

• photogbyward
    photogbyward Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    How you managed to miss out the daily totals and goals in your new dashboard I’ll never know. Such a fundamental requirement that you should have picked up before forcing this update on us. The app is very much diminished in its usefulness until you get round to correcting this bug. This is also an issue on my Android btw.
  • Size8notsomuch
    Size8notsomuch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for working on it. Do you have an ETA on when the patch will update? I know how difficult it can be rolling out upgrades, it’s impossible to catch everything, sorry not everyone is understanding. It’s hard work, with hundreds of hours.
  • weezerwood
    weezerwood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what is the status of the daily totals fix? I feel the same way as photogbyward, how such fundamental information could be overlooked…I thought the change was made to force users to upgrade to premium and I’m glad that that was not the reason for the change.
  • dbjbcjd
    dbjbcjd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, can’t wait for this to be fixed. I also access MFP on an iPad. Please please please fix this!
  • lois102459
    lois102459 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s July - when will this be fixed ?
  • guineo74
    guineo74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my app opens up, my dairy is gone and the premium i paid for is gone. who do i talk to
  • lois102459
    lois102459 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I guess this will never be fixed and no one cares. Disappointing
This discussion has been closed.