Looking for local people-NH

Options
jules8203
jules8203 Posts: 12 Member
Not a huge deal. I don't know anyone personally close by to me who has MFP. I was looking to possibly add more fiends on here that at least live in the same general area as me. This way, we can bounce more ideas off each other on good walking trails, areas to go to that the other may not have thought/heard of, maybe recipes, considering we're in the same area and have similar options, etc.
I have the same issue with my FitBit. The friends I have on there are in different time zones, but at least it's set up to where we can have step competitions. I don't always win, but I do more steps when I enter the competitions. I also wouldn't mind setting up a possible walking group to keep myself going. It's easy to slack off when one is by themselves. I live in Strafford County, NH

Replies

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,221 MFP Staff
    Options
    Howdy @jules8203! I'm not local and unfortunately am not the best person to friend (since I work here) but wanted to wish you lots of success in your journey regardless.

Even if you are not able to find people locally, I think there is a lot of value in finding remote community with similar goals and values to you- Just because you can't meet up physically doesn't mean you can't give each other tips, challenge each other, and be supportive! We have lots of Fitbit users and avid walkers/runners, so hopefully you are able to link up with some of them to help stay engaged.