30 Day Shred Buddies

Options
LaLa52517
LaLa52517 Posts: 6
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm starting the 30 Day Shred next week and I'm looking for some buddies so we can keep each other motivated. I've tried the shred before and have always quit. I don't want to be a quitter this time!

Replies

• mariagoconnell
    Options
    I started the shred 11 days ago! I'm new to this whole circuit training thing. Started level 2 today. OMG it kicked my butt! Stick with it the 20 minutes fly by!
  • mariagoconnell
    Options
    I started the shred 11 days ago! I'm new to this whole circuit training thing. Started level 2 today. OMG it kicked my butt! Stick with it the 20 minutes fly by!
  • brooks4320
    Options
    Just started the 30 day shred yesterday! I am alternating in group exercise classes (e.g. Sh'bam, BodyJam, Zumba) three times a week this time to keep myself motivated and change things up a bit. So excited to see if I can stick with it and what results I will get.

A great tip if Jillian annoys you: wear headphones and turn down the tv. It drives me nuts when she says "almost there" and 15 reps later I'm still working. Drowning her out keeps the cussing at the tv to a minimum. : )

Good luck!!!
  • californiabella
    Options
    I just started yesterday too-- my thigh muscles are killing me! in the beginning of level 1, I was wondering, "really? just 20 minutes of this?" then about 4 minutes into it I'm thinking, "wow this IS pretty hard.."

what's great is the 20 minutes go by fast and you don't really pay much mind to "how many more minutes of this do I have left?!"

I'm excited to go again for my second day, even though I woke up SORE (love this feeling!). Good luck to you and everyone else looking to start 30DS. :-)
This discussion has been closed.