Weight chart missing in new update

I opened my app today to find the weight tracking feature missing as part of the update they have done to the home page - does anybody know where I can find this feature again please? I have been using it for over 2 years now and would hate to lose this functionality
Tagged:

Replies

• mckenziedebs
    mckenziedebs Posts: 2 Member
    Me too and I’m pissed off!
  • mckenziedebs
    mckenziedebs Posts: 2 Member
    Ok, so I scrolled down a way on the front page and found a little chart thing that I clicked and it took me through to my graph. But still feels like older data is lost.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,742 Member
    Click on that page 1 card that shows the weight graph. Slightly different view of the chart should appear.

Near the upper right, notice a time period label. (It might say "3 months" or something like that.) Click on that.

You should get a list of time periods. Change it to the longer time period you want, to see the older data on the graph.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 449 Member
    It’s there. I have it on the dashboard. Click on the graph under progress, and make it whatever time period you want.
  • dermako
    dermako Posts: 2 Member
    It's gone on my app. I have the free app now, but I was a subscriber last year.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 449 Member
    dermako wrote: »

Which app do you have? On my iPhone, it's there. I am on the free version.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    edited January 2023
    I've never used this feature on MFP. I log my weight on Happy Scale (iphone) and use that chart.

ETA: I'm using the free version. I found the MFP chart on the bottom of the Dashboard. Happy Scale's is a lot more robust.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,742 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I've never used this feature on MFP. I log my weight on Happy Scale (iphone) and use that chart.

ETA: I'm using the free version. I found the MFP chart on the bottom of the Dashboard. Happy Scale's is a lot more robust.

Happy Scale AFAIK is Apple iOS only. Libra for Android does a similar function, or there's Trendweight (with a free FitBit account, don't need a device), or Weightgrapher on the web, and probably others.
  • dermako
    dermako Posts: 2 Member
    The weight tracker is back on the free version.
    dermako wrote: »

Which app do you have? On my iPhone, it's there. I am on the free version.

Found it, thanks to @McKenzieDebs! Thanks for your help guys :-)