Where's the fat loss??

Options
So I've been working my butt off forrrr... this will be the 3rd month... and I can see on my stomach when I tighten my muscles my newly forming abs, which of course I'm absolutely ecstatic about, but it's only the middle (by my waist) and the top (by my ribs). My lower stomach is not losing fat but I can feel abs forming under the fat. Like I said, I've been at this for 3 months so... I'm just wondering if and/or when the fat will start to go away????

Also, how would I go about losing the side fat? The kind that is right where hiphuggers go to give you a partial muffin top on your sides. That's not going away either... I was under the impression ab workouts would make that go away too but... it's not going anywhere...

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    You can't pick or choose where the fat will come off from or how fast it will come off a specific body part. You can thank your parents for giving you the genetics you have that make you hold on to fat in specific places. All you can do is keep working hard and drop your body fat% until you get the desired results.