Best YT Videos for Self Care and Wellness

Options
OK, so many of her videos are heavy on advertising products, but Dr. Nina does really provide great advice on self care and she also has great advice on how she was able to shed a LOT of weight and limit loose skin (yes, she mentions products, but focus on type of product, scrubs, moisturizing vs. the actual products, intermittent fasting, etc.). Her doctorate is in psychology (she is a professor for graduate psych students), so a lot of her discussions seriously spoke to me as a people pleaser, etc. Just love her videos. Just feels like a warm hug ... I am heavily influenced by smell, so I did buy the diffuser that she mentioned after researching it -- it actually just makes me happy. Very good diffuser (and I've tried many), but just find the diffuser that you like Whatever the maker .... Smelling the lavender when I walk into my bedroom? Ahhhhh.

Replies

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I really like these two channels: 1) Better Ideas. He talks a lot about mind hacks, mental health, and his ideas are really evidence based and no nonsense; 2) Hybrid Calisthenics. He is so inspiring, fitness oriented but talks about lifestyle too.
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    acidosaur wrote: »
    2) Hybrid Calisthenics. He is so inspiring, fitness oriented but talks about lifestyle too.

I also like Hybrid calisthenics. I think Hampton Liu has such a great personality. He is like sunshine ☀️
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    1. Abbey Sharp -- a registered dietitian who does videos on nutrition and balanced healthy eating.
    2. Dr. Dray -- a dermatologist who does videos about science-based skincare.