Help! Craving CHOCOLATE & COOKIES!

Options
13»

Replies

• Lilaca84
    Lilaca84 Posts: 17
    Options
    You can do it hon :) You know if you really can't resist you can make cookies out of mashed banana and oatmeal Throw in a few chocolate chips just enough to make them look tempting and if you make them small you have a cookie for under 30 cal. I will find the actual recipe brb.

Thanks for the recipe! I have a similar one, i started making them to impress my significant other when he started adjusting his diet to less gluten. We both love them!!!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    What can I eat that will help this craving go away?! Besides chocolate and cookies! Sugar addiction MADNESS! I ate an apple, but that didn't seem to help. Loooong way till bedtime......

Step 1. Go find a mirror.
    Step 2. Look in the miror.
    Step 3. Raise your hand.
    Step 4. B***h slap yourself til you no longer crave chocolate and cookies.
    Step 5. Walk away from the mirror.

This is a tried and true method.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lilaca84
    Options
    Thank you everyone for chocolate-chipping in ideas! :P

The dark chocolate did the trick this time, then i put in 90 minutes karate, and managed to control myself to eat a small dinner, and I am coming in 800 calories under goal because of the exercise! WooHoo!
  • jesmith86
    Options
    Slice and freeze banana
    Put frozen banana in food processor
    Add about 2tsp milk (any kind), about 2tsp cocoa powder, 2tsp honey, two drops vanilla extract, and the tiniest pinch of salt.
    Blend/mix. It will begin to look grainy.
    Keep blending until it gets super creamy, the exact consistency of soft serve ice cream.
    You may have to use a spoon to mush it back down to the blades.

Seriously, you have to try it, it's amazing.

You can really add whatever you want, or do just plain banana, I like to add cinnamon or peanut butter personally. Or if you want to use chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder and honey.
    You feel like you're eating ice cream, but you're really just eating bananas :)
    This has saved my diet many times when craving sweets.

I'm trying this tonight! I've some bananas in the freezer, Thanks!!!!
  • Lilaca84
    Options
    I will have to make this for my honey, he has been eating ice cream waaaay too much lately...like, half a pint most days. It's his ONLY vice, but I want him to live a long time!!! :D