Customize dashboard view

Options
Is it possible to customize the dashboard so that my weight is not appearing there? My children and spouse frequently use my phone and I prefer them not to see how much I weigh.
In the previous version, the weight graph was a little less obvious and it took more steps to access it. Which is what I liked.

I know I can sign out of the app however it would be great if I could customize the dashboard and remove my weight graph. Anyone know how to do that?

Best Answer

Answers

• megsi886
    megsi886 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I suggest as well as the option to remove weight progress you add options to change the time window and toggle the goal weight line off. It's really not a useful view for everybody as is.
  • adorton1975
    adorton1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The weight graph on my dashboard indicates that it shows the last 90 days. The weight shown at the start of the 90 days was the weight from over a year ago. This seems glitchy.
  • TalkingTeaCup
    TalkingTeaCup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PLEASE🥹MAKE IT CUSTOMIZEABLE🙏🏻 Thank you☺️

I totally agree! I’m only interested in cals, protein, fibre and water for food and steps for exercise! If we’re paying for premium we should be able to customise it
  • rzeches
    rzeches Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am not interested in seeing my weight as that is not relevant to my goal of putting on lean muscle mass while losing body fat. I'd much rather see my body fat percentage on the dashboard. The data is already in there from my scale. I'd like to be able to customize my dashboard so I can see that instead of my weight.
  • briannehklone2017
    briannehklone2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has there been an update to this? I see these posts are aged so I’m hoping it’s now customizable!! 🤞🤞🤞