Anyone else not getting the “Premium” experience?

Options
Kait_Dee
Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
Guys.. I’ve logged support tickets and I’m dying with the recent update to the mobile app (iOS). It’s *BRUTAL* to the point that there almost isn’t a point to keep paying/using the app.

Yes, yes.. I know that you’ll say..”but there’s a web interface you can use!”

No. I don’t want basic functionality on a web app - I want my mobile app to work well and consistently.

The lag has gone from 3-5 seconds (which was annoying enough), now to anywhere between 7-15 seconds for screens to change or update after adding/logging or interacting on the timeline. Whatever you guys did is BEAUTIFUL .. but it’s absolutely BRUTAL in function. There’s got to be something you can do about the user experience. I am *NOT* getting what I’m paying for right now and I’d like solutions before having to go back to paper and pen ..

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,320 MFP Staff
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi @Kait_Dee, I can see that you sent in a support ticket Thursday, and received a response Friday within our expected 24-hour response window for Premium users.

As they noted, the issues you are experiencing are a known issue our development team is aware of. We do hope to have this resolved as soon as possible, but cannot provide any further troubleshooting until that issue is rectified. Our apologies once again for the inconvenience, and we ask for your patience in the meantime.
This discussion has been closed.