Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Any plan to add support for intermittent fasting tracking?

Options
smnbss
smnbss Posts: 1 Member
If we can log the time of eating, it should be straight forward to measure.
Would also be good to have settings to configure an intermittent fasting plan, and a widget to show Times to eat
6 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• kishalex
    kishalex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This right here…. I would love to be able to add a way to track an IF plan into the app. Even if it would be premium only it’d be so nice so I don’t have to use two apps to keep track of my fasting reminders
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I use the food comments section of diary to record the time of my first & last meals, but I would love for there to be a proper place to record this info that would also then calculate the fasting window (or eating window if easier, but would prefer fasting window) for me to be able to look back on to review the week, month, etc.
  • Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    This is something we've heard from users and it's something we're looking into. No timeline I can share but I can say that at least it's being talked about.