Help Please 😔

Options
Tamevv
Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
Hello, quick question: I’m having trouble finding recipes on the app - I have lots in the “my recipes” section but when I try to retrieve the recipe it only shows me the stats. I can see the ingredients by going into the “edit” page but not the instructions. Just wondering if I’m missing something or if that’s all I’m able to see? Bit frustrated, any insights appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you are using but on my computer when I go to foods than recipes all their names show up. Then I hit the recipe and all the recipe shows up. I know some things are different on the phone app and the tablet. If you cannot find a solution then contact the people who run this site.
  • Tamevv
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, I’m using an iPhone. Will try the help people.
  • Tamevv
    Options
    Thanks for the response, but that page only shows the recipes on the app - I’m specifically interested in re-accessing the ones I have manually entered. Thanks though.
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 452 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Android: 3 bar menu thingy (same one to get here), "Recipes Meals and Foods."
  • dorothyp3
    dorothyp3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem as the original poster and am waiting to hear back from MFP about it. But I have another problem - how do I find the caloric and other values associated with a meal/recipe if it's not listed in the MFP database? I've tried Googling, without success. Any help appreciated.